Flexible| Remote Working | Marketing
GigeconoMe is building a student talent marketplace to bridge the gap between academic learning and employability skills, that graduates need to secure jobs and succeed in tomorrow’s workplace. GigeconoMe is aiming to lead the shift from traditional learning experiences towards a work integrated learning (WIL) model by developing a platform with non-conventional selection process to foster diversity & inclusion as well as create linear paths to good first jobs for students.
We are looking for Students from all diverse backgrounds as Student Brand Ambassadors at ALL UK universities to become the face of GigeconoMe on their campus and to represent and promote our brand across social media, campus events and local community.
- Student care – Students come first!
- Feedback and advise the board – help us build a better product, not just different
- Demonstrate and help other student users with the platform
- Build a community to help students across the UK boost their employability and secure a good first job
Don’t forget to sign up to our wait list at www.gigeconome.com to learn more about us!
Student Ambassadors are responsible for developing and growing our brand across campus. In addition, Ambassadors will be expected to adhere to our code of conduct and other associated policies and guidelines.
- Provide support for other students, administrative and campus initiatives
- Assist in the running of activities at campus (e.g., Open Days, insight Days, Conferences, Exhibitions etc.)
- Deliver platform demonstrations
- Provide information and guidance to pupils and your community about GigeconoMe, work integrated learning and student employability through multiple mediums, including in person and online
- Represent the GigeconoMe Student Ambassador Scheme to a high standard always
- Work with different academic and professional services departments
- Current Undergraduate or Post Graduate Student
SGC Ventures is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.