London United Kingdom | Remote
Internship | Remote Working | Venture Studio
SGC Ventures is London based venture builder that partners with under-represented and exceptional entrepreneurs to scale or take ideas from concept stage to market.
SGC Ventures support and transform both new and mature businesses by providing private investment, corporate advisory, business transformation and technical partnership to exceptional under-represented entrepreneurs and diverse teams across Europe.
The SGC Venture Studio through an end-to-end proprietary process, partners with founding teams to conceive and validate ideas, design and build MVPs and launch products
We are looking for an exceptional intern to join our team. This is an opportunity to be a key contributor at SGC Ventures.
- Deal Flow – track and review deals, manage feedback to founders and organise meetings with founders to progress due diligence.
- Due Diligence – conducting deep dives into businesses focusing on commercial, market and operational analysis.
- Market Research – ongoing review of market developments to identify and track emerging technological / industry trends and develop your own investment hypotheses in a range of sectors.
- Operational Development – contribute to developing processes and tools that make the Pre-Seed fund operate more efficiently.
- Supporting on marketing material – social media management for LinkedIn and Twitter, and composing content for the company’s platforms.
- A natural go-getter with a keen interest in Venture Capital, Venture Studio, Technology and Entrepreneurship.
- Intellectually curious – you seek out and learn about ideas with the potential to shape the future.
- Self-directed – you prioritise well and deliver exceptional work with limited direction.
- Sociable – you enjoy meeting people and learning about them; you are outgoing, insightful, and a good listener.
- Experience in Project Management and Business Analysis is a bonus
SGC Ventures is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.